Hot Sell Diamond Grinding Discs Cup Wheels
|FOB Price:||US $1-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $1-50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CJ-6092
- Abrasive: Normal Abrasive
- Types: Grinding/Polishing
- Technics: Sinter
- Product Name: Hot Sell Diamond Grinding Discs Cup Wheels
- MOQ: 1PCS
- OEM/ODM: Yes
- Feature: Long Life and High Efficiency
- Type: Single/Double Row
- Trademark: WanTong
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8464200000
- Material: Diamond
- Shapes: Section Shape
- Grain Size: 30#-40#
- Working Style: Surface Grinding
- Shape: Cup Shape
- Application: Concrete,Hard Stone Polishing and Grinding
- Delivery Time: Within 15 Days After Receiving Your Payment.
- Opration Condition: Wet or Dry Cutting
- Color: Customized
- Transport Package: Standard Package, as Customer Request
- Origin: China (Mainland)
1.Dry cutting for granite,marble,asphalt,concrete,refractory materials,etc.
2.Stably and fast cutting
3.Sharp and smooth cutting
5.Customized sizes are welcome.
6.Fast Delivery, Strong Protective Packaging
|Outer Diameter||Bore Diameter(mm)|
1pc is packed in a plastic box and then several of these are put in an export standard carton; then reinforced with straps.
Normally we can make shipment within 10 days after receiving your payment.
1.T/T:30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
TongLing ChangJiang Diamond Tools Co.,Ltd. is located in TongLing city, AnHui Province. Our company is only one hour's drive from the breathtaking Mount Huang and twenty minutes' drive from Mount JiuHua which is one of China's most famous Holy Lands of Buddhism . Our company was founded in Sep. 2003. We have independently researched and developed more than 10 models of concrete drill machines ,multifunctional core drill machines ( drilling, cutting, polishing ), concrete cutting machines , polishing machines ,gasoline driven drilling machines. We produce more than 50 specs of diamond core bit (¢8mm-¢400mm)with different grades of qualities.
We have specialized technical professionals with abundant experiences and qualified marketing and after-sale service teams.
We are national high-tech enterprise with "WanTong" as our registered trademark. We have registered 28 patents, including 3 invention patents of our own.
We take "Honesty, Innovation, Cooperation and Development" as our mission and are willing to provide superior quality and first-class services to reward the customers and the society .
Welcome to visit our company !
Q1. How is your quality?
A1. We have a very seriously control system(ERP system). We guarantee the high performance of our products.
Q2. Do you have different quality for different kind of stone?
A2. Yes, according hardness of stone and stone's feature, we have different typology respectively.
Q3. If we need technical support, can you offer us?
A3. Yes, we have an experienced team, offering our customers additional benefits with specific advice, by our product management staff, engineers and technicians.
Q4. Is there cheap shipping cost to import to our country?
A4. For small order, Express will be the best, And for bulk order, sea ship way is best but take longer time. For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport or by Express send to your door.
Q5. When you can reply to me when I send you an Inquiry?
A5. We promise to reply within 24 hours( including holidays) on receipt of your inquiry.
Q6. Do you offer free samples?
A6. Normally we do not offer free samples, but we could properly adjust according to detailed requirement
Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns!